We are back in person!
FRIDAYS @ 7PM | SUNDAYS @ 10:45AM
Here is the summary of our COVID-19 safety plan:
- We will be returning to a modified Friday night program from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM & Sunday morning service from 10:45 AM to 11:45 AM. Please take some time to read over these guidelines. If you have any questions, please contact Drew Heftye at email@example.com.
- Staff, Parents, and/or students who are uncomfortable with being in groups will be excused, no questions asked. Parents will always be supported in their decision to keep students home.
- Live-streaming on our YouTube Channel will still occur for both Fridays and Sundays with all games designed to engage students both in person and at home.
- We will be using social media, texting, email, YouTube, and verbal announcements for up-to-date communication.
- Each small group will have a zoom option for their group. YouTube chat will be monitored and a part of the service to include all students.
- Face masks are required for staff and students inside the church and all will be subject to temperature checks prior to entering the facility.
- Students will be asked to maintain a safe distance from other students. This means no touching for staff and students.
- Staff will direct and help keep students socially distanced. Students may only be on campus for youth activities in the designated times unless they have specific permission from a church staff person. Siblings and others youth not in the “Middle School age” group will not be permitted on the campus during the events and must remain in their vehicles with their families.
- All doors will be left open to avoid touching communal spaces. All students and staff must use their assigned chair and not share with others. Students will need to bring their own Bibles and electronic devices from home. If they need one, one will be provided. The student will keep the Bible.
- We will have a drop off procedure where leaders greet, check temperatures, and direct students to the appropriate location of their activity.
- We will discontinue offering non-prepackaged food and beverages, and we will be putting the water fountain out of order. Water bottles will be made available.
- We are placing signage in common areas, including restrooms, for proper safety and sanitation. Hand sanitizer will be available and cleaning will be a priority.
- We are developing a safety training video and staff will sign they have watched it.
- All of this will be checked an hour before the meeting time. We will evaluate the safety of the facility and programs and review state guidelines on a weekly basis, and we will be using VC Emergency for up-to-date info from the local health department.
While all of these guidelines are in place, you are bringing your students at your own risk.