- Care and Counsel - pastoral care, marriage counseling, hospital visitation
- Financial Assistance - providing financial support for church members and attendees experiencing a time of hardship through the benevolent fund. Download and print application form here.
- Food Pantry - provide help with food and toiletries for Camarillo residents on Fridays from 1-5pm. The pantry is located at 379 Mobil avenue (in strip mall - there is a big food pantry sticker in the window). NOTE: If it is your first time going, please arrive on Friday at 4pm to register (don't need to bring anything) and to get a future appointment time. You will receive food that day.
- Funerals - supporting you in difficult times. Download forms here to help us help you get through the process.
- Prayer Ministry - submit a prayer request or sign up to pray for those in need here.
If you feel you are in these circumstances, please call (805) 482-2657 ext. 306