The Care Ministry exists to help bring people in all phases of life, into a complete relationship with Jesus Christ and with others.
- Care and Counsel - pastoral care, marriage counseling, hospital visitation
- Financial Assistance - providing financial support for families experiencing a time of hardship through the benevolent fund. Download and print application form.
- Funerals - supporting you in difficult times. Download forms here to help us help you get through the process.
- Prayer Ministry - submit a prayer request here or sign up to pray for those in need.
- Meals Ministry - supporting families who need meals during times of illness or the birth of a baby.