FRYATHON is the most epic adventure in the life of any high school student.
FRYATHON was established in 1987, and has been the CCC High School annual lake trip ever since.
This year we bring a new vision, a reAWAKEning to the legend that is FRYATHON!
FRYATHON commands a whole
shoreline of shaded real estate on the lakefront at Lake Tulloch, where we set
up our tents. The camp is also right next to a restaurant, store, and bathroom
facilities with showers.
Activities at Fryathon
- Epic Battle Tubing & Plethora of other Tubing Sports
- Wakeboarding, Ski, & Kneeboarding
- High Speed Ski Boats, Jetski & Party Boat
- 20 foot Water Trampoline and Towering Water Slide
- Optional hike to Yosmite
- Nightly programs: Complete with games, worship, media, and messages
- And much more!
$299 Early Bird until April 30th
$315 in May / $330 in June
ONLY $150 for approved guests